Storytime for New to Two every Wednesday at 10:30.

Storytime for New to Two every Wednesday at 10:30. Stories, songs, puppets and a lot of playtime fun.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Clothing Storytime for Babies, Wednesday, October 12

Thanks, Heather, for so generously coming forth to do storytime for us while I had my FANTASTIC vacation in the land where so many stories come from:  I saw London Bridge (what was left of the one that fell down), Dick Whittington and his famous cat Puss-in-Boots, and saw the house where the Duke of York bunks.


Sandra Boynton is always the best!


Cover image for I am the wolf ... and here I come!




What happens after a wolf puts on his underwear? This was a lot of fun -- I flashed the last terrifying page around the group, and then SNAPPED the book shut to put that wolf back where he belonged.






Cute and rhymy like all Karen Beaumont's books, Dini just can't remember to take his clothes off before he jumps in the bath.  The Dini splashing in his tub made a nice refrain for the kids to splash along to.

And then we sang This is the Way We Wash Our Face.


The dirtiest look Max has ever given his sister Ruby? Maybe. How I wish I had the clothes to use for this storytime, but it's tomorrow and too late to shape/make.






No comments:

Post a Comment