- The Napping House by Audrey Wood. Big Book in back room. I read this with a xylophone. Using the percussion chime's mallet, I strike a note for each of the creatures in book, going up the scale till I get to the flea. It really enriches the telling.
- Pajama Time by Sandra Boynton. Really a performance number.
- Maisy's Bedtime by Lucy Cousins. Props: Panda bear. I've heard people complain that Maisy books are a bit dull, but I think she is very zen. I had a lot of fun with this, brushing my teeth, putting my imaginary PJs on, really turning off the lights, and I even went out the door to "go potty."
- Sweet Dreams by Kimiko Kajikawa . Babies were a bit wiggly for it this time, so it might be good to have a back-up.
- Dinosaur vs. Bedtime by Bob Shea. His stuff is a great addition to baby storytime. So funny! So noisy! Great pix! I did a lot of roaring, and at the end of the book when Dinosaur went down for the count, I collapsed slowly onto the floor, curled up, and went to sleep. V. good attention getter with babies.
- Tumble Bumble by Felicia Bond. So jiggy and cute.
- How to Tuck in your Sleepy Lion board book Clarke
- Five Bears in a Bed. I love this production number. I love the moms all going "whoopsie" as I push the bear off the cushion, over the edge of the table and on to the floor.
- This is the Way We Wash Our Face
- I Had a Little Turtle
- Five little monkeys