Storytime for New to Two every Wednesday at 10:30.

Storytime for New to Two every Wednesday at 10:30. Stories, songs, puppets and a lot of playtime fun.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Super Baby Storytime!


My gosh! The babies were cuter than ever today! Only...they're looking less like babies every week and more like little guys. "We'll all be in your big kids groups soon," one mom said (threatened?) on her way out the door today. But we had a good time bouncing around today! I even wore my cape and red superhero mask!

Books:
  • Superhero Me board book by Karen Katz. Perfect book for this storytime -- trust Karen Katz. And the babies really got into the movements.
  • Chu's Day by Neil Gaiman. I read this mostly because it was new. It's flu season, though, and Chu certainly did sneeze a supersneeze. Sometimes I think Neil Gaiman doesn't understand his own genius though. He can write something as unbelievable wonderful as Instructions or The Graveyard Book and then he tosses off a one-pun joke like this.
  • Coundown! with Milo by Mike Austin. I hadn't tried this as a readaloud before, but the kids were old enough to get into the whole idea of blasting off.
  • Here Are My Hands by Bill Martin. This nice book is the perfect filler for any baby storytime. Thoroughly enjoyed, and a nice ending for a super time.


Hi Teddy!

Hi Misha! I see you Azolinka!



Nice of Gino to drop by from day surgery, and there's Tyger!







No comments:

Post a Comment