Storytime for New to Two every Wednesday at 10:30.

Storytime for New to Two every Wednesday at 10:30. Stories, songs, puppets and a lot of playtime fun.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sun and Moon Storyhour

Song: Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
Story: Lights Out, Nights Out by William Boniface. This scanimation features owls, wolves, bats and frogs, such exciting critters for babies.
Song: Down by the Banks of the Hanky-Panky followed up, with a little ribbity practice.
Story: Papa, Please Get the Moon for Me by Eric Carle.  I have a beautiful new copy which I've reinforced where the pages open! I do love this book. 
          Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown.  Such a classic. I know everyone in the world should have heard it by now.
            Kitten's First Full Moon by Kevin Henkes. A little mewing and talking about kittens.  When I have 25 babies in the room, I keep in mind that introducing books and art and authors is more important than trying to read the text verbatim. 
Song: Two Little Clouds in the sky so blue


Oh, we had a good time today!

All kinds of weird new toys!

And some happy faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment